Our affordable Medical Alarm Systems come with everything you need to keep loved ones safe with instant access to EMT trained emergency personnel around the clock at the push of a button. Falls and strokes are common among seniors – a personal emergency response system can save a life. Alert emergency personnel and family with …
- Our affordable Medical Alarm System features Bosch technology, known for its outstanding engineering and quality, with more than one million in use worldwide.
- Its five-day battery back-up has the longest life of any current system.
- 1,000 foot range, the longest of any current system.
- Ease of installation and operation.
- The LifeCall Response Center is the only center where all operators are Certified Emergency Medical Technicians. It is powered by a world-class automation platform and two fail-safe redundant systems. The center also has been recognized by Computer World Magazine for its high-tech infrastructure
LifeCall has more than 35 years of experience in life safety and security systems. It is one of the leading providers of BOSCH in-home health care monitoring solutions for seniors and at-risk persons seeking to retain their independence and remain in their own homes.
Bosch – A Tradition of Quality and Innovation
For over 100 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability. Bosch is the global supplier of choice for innovative technology that is relied upon every day in applications around the world.
During the years that I have worn the LifeCall button, I have had only two occasions to use it. The second call saved my life.
On March 18, 2012, I fell and struck my head. I bled profusely. LifeCall called the paramedics who were by my side within minutes. They took me to the Trauma Center in Delray Beach where I lost consciousness. I wear that little life-saving button all the time. Any elderly woman who lives alone should certainly have one. – Virginia A. Snyder (91), Delray Beach, FL