Call for Help with the Push of a Button
Independent at-home living is a great way to enjoy your golden years. With LifeCall, this can be accomplished with around-the-clock peace of mind. The simplicity and completeness of our emergency monitoring program means you will receive experienced, professional help from certified Emergency Medical Technicians when you need it.
The heart of this system is the LifeCall console itself, which is designed for tabletop use and is ideal for bedside placement. It plugs into your phone line just like an answering machine, and connects wirelessly to the medical alert buttons worn by your loved ones, up to 1,000 feet (open air) away from the medical alert base. You will be amazed at how sensitive the microphone is as it picks up your voice in virtually any part of the home.
It features a HELP button for manual activation in the same manner as the personal transmitters. A CANCEL button is also provided which cancels alarms or resets the system following an alarm. During an alarm, the console sounds a distinct tone to identify the type of alarm. During a power outage, continuous protection is ensured by a 5 day back-up battery.
The console is equipped with hands-free, two-way voice communications. In an emergency situation, the console contacts the Emergency Response Center. Two-way voice communication is established allowing you and the Emergency Response Center operator to talk directly with each other via the LifeCall console. Certified Emergency Medical Technicians will stay on the line with you, assessing your situation, notifying the key people whom you pre-selected to respond in specific situations: family members, neighbors, friends, or dispatch the appropriate rescue personnel to your home and provide your medical history to the paramedic’s en route.
- False alarms happen, but are easily cancelled by pushing the console’s green cancel/reset button.
- In the event of a power outage, the console has a back-up battery that works for up to 5 days.
- System reliability is underscored by automatic self-checks, and a 5 year battery life.
- The ultra-light transmitter has a 1,000+ foot open air range. You can call for help from just about anywhere inside your home and outside on your grounds. It is also waterproof. You can even wear it in the shower.
- Automatically notifies us if the batteries in your medical alert call button needs replacing.
- Lifetime 100% warranty
The LifeCall Personal Emergency Response System has proven dependable enough to meet some very tough standards. It is listed by Underwriters Laboratories as a home healthcare signaling device. It is manufactured by BOSCH, a leader in medical and communications technology.